Monday, February 11, 2008
Dad shared some chocolate pudding with Isaac.
Typical snacktime for Isaac and our poor starving dog, Molly.
Monday, February 4, 2008
8 Things I am passionate (having or expressing strong emotions) about:
- Being a mother
- The gospel
- Having Integrity
- Making the bed (I can't do anything until it is done)
8 Things I want to do before I die:
- Get a PhD (In something... anything)
- Write a book (even if it is never published)
- Learn another language and use it frequently
- Become good and something athletic (I suck at all athletic things)
- Be a Grandma
- Visit the Gardens that Claude Monet painted at Giverny
- Learn to ride horses
- Travel around the USA with my family one summer by RV!
8 Things I say often:
all in baby talk voice....
- Hi, Mr. Man!
- Do you have poops?
- mmmm, tasty!
- Are you sleepy?
- Do you need momma?
- Yay for Isaac! (while we both clap)
- I love you, buddy.
8 books I have read:
- Atonement by Ian McEwan
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- What to Expect, the First Year
- One True Thing by Anna Quindlen
- Beleiving Christ by Stephen Robinson
- Travels with Charlie by John Steinbeck
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Basket Case by Carl Hiassen
8 Songs I can listen to over and over:
- Sing by Travis
- Breathe Me by Sia
- Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
- Redemption Song by Bob Marley
- Is This Love by Bob Marley (I had better stop before I list the whole album)
- Down on the Corner by CCR
- One by U2
- Heaven from Here by Robbie Williams
8 Things I have learned this past year
- Pregnancy does last 40 weeks and babies can be born breathing and healthy
- You don't need sleep
- It is never to late to get your Masters degree (Way to go, Mom. Congrats on the new job!)
- I can't water ski or wake board
- Blogging is cool!
- If your newborn is sleeping through the night when he comes home from the hospital, let him!
- The trials keep coming, and they always will, but they are part of His plan for my life and He has given me the tools to endure all.
- I have so much to learn....