Misti tagged me so here goes!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Isaac is getting much better at sleeping through the night, but some nights this makes me sad because I want to go and snuggle him.
2. I can play the violin, piano, and snare drum, all badly. I also took flute lessons for a year but I can't play it at all. I could never make the sound come out right so I managed to fake it for a year by just pretending to play in class while everyone else did. I can't believe they never asked me to play solo and I never got caught.
3. I really wish I was a Dr. I love science and biology. I read medical journals, watch continuing education programs for docs on Discovery Health, and now XM radio has a station for docs called ReachMD that I listen to all the time.
4. I had two pet geckos when I was in college. One of them is still alive, and since Bryce is not a reptile fan, my poor mom gets to have him and feed him crickets every week. If anyone wants a leopard gecko, let me know. Free to good home!
5. Road rage makes me really sad. I try to be a courteous driver but I guess we all make mistakes sometimes, and when I think about people who have "given me the bird", I still get sad and feel bad.
6. Deep Sea fishing contests are my TV guilty pleasure. I almost never see them, but if I am flipping channels and I pass one, I have to stop and watch.
Ok...your next: Doug, Brandy, Elaine, and Andrea!