Lilypie
Lilypie

Friday, October 24, 2008

Google Image Game

I saw this on a blog that I stalk and thought it looked like fun, and I really didn't have anything to write about. You just put your answers into google image and post what comes up.


Where were you born?

Burbank, CA

Where do you live now?

Arg... I will get used to it someday...

What is your name?

I just had a great Halloween costume idea!

What are your grandmother's names?


What is your favorite food?Want some so bad!!!! I gave up chocolate as of Tuesday. 4 days down.... 10lbs to go....

What is your husband's name?



What is your favorite song?
What is your favorite smell?

That reminds me... I need to go change the laundry...

Favorite Place to Be?

This one is kind of specific. My favorite place to be is a beach/pool combo. Preferably a really nice infinity pool overlooking a beach. I love the beach and the breeze but hate to swim in salty jellyfish filled water.


I won't tag any of you because this actually turned out to be a bit time consuming and I don't want to burden you, but if you want to do it, have fun!

No comments: