Lilypie
Lilypie

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Celebrity Makeover

I just found the coolest thing on Instyle.com/hair. You can try on different celebrity hairstyles. I am in the market for a new haircut (short- baby keeps pulling my hair) so I thought I would try it out. Most everything looked pretty ridiculous on me, but I think it is me, not the hair. They are really just too ugly to post, but I couldn't resist trying some new styles on Isaac for funsies. Enjoy! BTW- I want to see your celebrity hairdos, so if you are reading this, consider yourself tagged.

4 comments:

Doug and Brandy said...

Sexy man, sexy man, does whatever sexy man does!

Misti said...

This is so hilarious! I laughed out loud!!

Summmack said...

He is definetly all boy! He doesn't look even a little girly with the long blonde "do". We need to get together sometime soon, Andy always finds a way to see you guys occasionally but I am always left at home with the kid-o's!

Misti said...

Paul just told me that Goose got into the hall of fame today! Big news! Congrats on your celebrity cousin status!!!