Lilypie
Lilypie

Saturday, August 4, 2007

We have a blog now!

This is probably how most of these sites start huh?

I have always thought it would be cool to have a blog, but have never had the time or know how. Since Isaac has been here, many of our friends and family have asked for pictures and I have been having a hard time keeping everyone posted, so I thought this would be a great way to share the fun with everyone. I keep trying to send pics around, and they are frequently kicked back because the emails are too large to be sent or received.

Anywho, I hope that this will be a fun way to journal, keep everyone informed, and help motivate Bryce and I to take more pictures:). Keep in mind that I am totally new at this and cut me some slack if it is not always up to date or entertaining. Enjoy!

No comments: